Submitting a new problem:
- Make sure your problem is not yet on the list.
- Edit this page to add
*[[Waiting:Your Problem Name|]]at the bottom. This will create a link to a page for your new problem.
- Copy the content of Waiting:Sample Problem and use it as a starting point.
- Take your time editing the problem. See also the page with editing guidelines.
- Once you are satisfied with the quality of the writeup, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Problems in Preparation
- Sample Problem ← Please do not remove or edit!
The Warwick workshop:
- Waiting:Ads_Impressions_and Statistics
- Waiting:Non-Adaptive Group Testing
- Waiting:Identity Testing Up to Coarsenings
- Waiting:Local Computation Algorithm for MIS
- Waiting:Estimating a Graph's Degree Distribution
- Waiting:Vertex-Distribution-Free Graph Testing
- Waiting:Effective Support Size Estimation in the Dual Model
- Waiting:Vertex connectivity in the LOCAL model
- Waiting:Making edges happy in the LOCAL model