List of Open Problems in Sublinear Algorithms
The goal of this wiki is to collate a set of open problems in sub-linear algorithms and to track progress that is made on these problems. Important topics within sub-linear algorithms include data stream algorithms (sub-linear space), property testing (sub-linear time), and communication complexity (sub-linear communication) but this list isn't exhaustive. Indeed many of the early problems were posted at related workshops. We invite you to add further questions and update the wiki when progress is made on existing questions.
Mar 29, 2013: Recently submitted updates:
- Problem 31: Gap-Hamming Information Cost (resolved)
- Problem 38: Query Complexity of Local Partitioning Oracles
- Problem 40: Testing Monotonicity and the Lipschitz Property (resolved)
Feb 10, 2013: A simple anti-spam solution has been installed. Email confirmation is no longer required to edit the wiki, but we suggest that you still log in if you don't want your IP address to be displayed in the edit history.
- Ordered list of open problems
- Workshops where open problems were suggested
- Resources on sublinear algorithms